INCREDIBLE FACETED CRESCENT MOONS in MEDIUM SILVER Hoops - 10 Crystal Options
We started a series of these Faceted, Crescent Moon Hoops first with some luscious Labradorites, followed by some magical Moonstones, and then we added some stunning Strawberry Quartz pieces as well as a few others to the collection!
Talk about statement earrings! Sterling Silver forged hoops encircle these gorgeous crystal pieces. We can also switch out the medium sized hoop for a larger or smaller size upon request.
Silver hoop diameter is 1 3/4", total height from earwire to bottom of hoop is 2 1/4"
NOW AVAILABLE in 10 different Crystal Moon options:
- Amethyst promotes groundedness, tranquility, and calm. The strong healing energy of Amethyst can transmute lower vibrations to higher frequencies, transforming negative energy to love energy.
- Aquamarine has a strong ability to help move, protect and purify your own energy and thus aid emotional healing as well as deepen meditative states. Its energy can feel like splashes of fresh ocean water—playful and a bit mischievous, too!
- Blue Chalcedony is a nurturing stone that absorbs negativity and promotes emotional harmony, and it stimulates feelings of benevolence and generosity. Blue Chalcedony enhances mental flexibility. Blue Chalcedony boosts listening and communication skills, enhances self-perception, and improves memory.
- Citrine has been referred to as the "success stone," "merchant's stone" or "money stone." Because of its yellow color, citrine is thought of as a joyous stone with sunshiny energy to brighten up the lives of those who work with it and wear it.
- Labradorite is a stone of transformation, a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. It treats disorders of the eyes and brain, stimulates mental acuity, and relieves anxiety and stress.
- Moonstone metaphysical properties enhance mystery, self-discovery, intuition, insight, dreams, and the goddess within.
- Mozambique Ruby kindles in us an intense desire to live our lives fully alive! It encourages us to be more spontaneous, curious, brave and willing to follow our bliss wherever it may lead. It is an essentially positive and life-affirming stone, and thus has no patience for self-destructive behaviors or victim-mentality. Ruby protects against negative energy and encourages us to either transform or let go of anything that does not make us happy or help us grow.
- Rose Quartz is an important gem that draws new love, keeps family ties together and nurtures friendship. The presence of rose quartz in your home brings emotional, physical and spiritual healing. Delicate in color but strong in presence, the benefits of rose quartz are quite magnificent.
- Smoky Quartz symbolizes courage, grounding, balance, and stability. Smoky is believed to help clear negative energy in an area or person wearing it. It is also said to provide insight into one's self by helping them become more aware of their inner feelings and strengths as well as weaknesses.
- Strawberry Quartz is a powerful stone for self-love and self-confidence. It's a wonderful gemstone to have when you're going through a period of low self-esteem or feelings of unworthiness.